The Collective Fund
See below for updates about the current grant round and totals in the collective fund. This is also where financial statements will be posted in the future.
- Cycle #3 New Deadlines: The schedule for this grant round has changed slightly. Click here for the new deadlines.
- Cycle #3 Begins: This cycle will be another 6 months, running April 1st to September 30th.
- Cycle #2 Report: 35 Valley Art Share members participated, 6 proposals were made, $768 was raised and granted to Carolyn Clayton for her project HOARD.
- Cycle #2 Proposal Announced and Funds Distributed: April 1st
- Cycle #2 Selection Deadline: March 25th. Join the grant cycle now and participate in selecting a proposal for this cycle. OR make a just make a contribution to the collective fund.
- Selection Process Update: Through conversations with VAS members I've decided to try it out a little differently this time: We'll be rating each proposal from 1 to 10 and the highest scoring proposal will receive the funds.
- Cycle #2 Proposal Deadlines: to make a proposal sign up by February 1st. Proposals are due March 1st.
- Cycle #2 Estimated Total: $700.
- January 2013 Update: The Collective Fund currently has 25 members and is amassing approximately $140 a month; which will total $700+ by the end of the second grant cycle.
- Grant Cycle #1 Report: 25 Valley Art Share members signed up; two proposals were made for funding and $270 was raised and granted to Lea Chiara to record her very first album.
You can sign up to contribute to the collective fund and support the mutual aid grant system.
Valley Art Share Members Sign up here.